Check out my new blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just when I thought everything is alright.

2009 will about to end. Third term will about to start.

Time just passed by like that, but still too many happens that the eyes can not track. Too many happens that is not beyond yesterday's prediction of today.

My INTROSE grade is just an example. I thought I will get 2.5 or maybe 2 flat. But that thought remains a thought and never really happened.

Also, my THEOCOM grades is enough, good to say that it is 3.5. But I expected 4.0. :(


Oh weeeeeell! That's life. What you thought will sometimes never be the truth. And the truth for today is sometimes very different from yesterday.

Yesterday is past, forget it. You will never get back to it again.
Live with the present, whatever is happening. Accept it.
And strive for the future, change it. Because you write your own story.

So...
Forget the past.
Accept the present.
Change the future.
Then smile. :)

And that's the FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment