Check out my new blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Updating my resume

Hello. I'm spending this night updating my resume for tomorrow career chuva orientation.


It's so hard for me to update my resume, I do not know why but it takes a lot of time.

Honestly, I do not believe on resume that is printed on paper then submitted to a company. As for my course, I think resumes are inappropriate.

Computer Science students or graduates must have a website that contains their contact information. Achievements, portfolio and projects can also be added to it. To view my website, just click the link in the header.

Sooo, this is just a short and slightly meaningless post. Conserve trees, don't print your resume. They are not needed. I really feel that companies will not read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment