I exchange a feature for convenience. I can say that the application is now easier to use than before.
For the first release, there is only a drop down box of units that the user can select. 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 are the units that can only be selected. But then, I received a comment that there exist a 4.0 unit course. I updated it as soon as I can and added 4.0 in the drop down box of units. It became the update two of the application.
The next day, I again read a comment that states that there is a 1.5 unit course, for thesis. Even though we are doing our thesis, I do not know that a 1.5 unit thesis course exists. Our thesis is 2.0 worth of units. And because of it, I remove the drop down box for selecting the units. I changed it into a text field, again. And that is the update three.
Thanks to that update three of the application, it can again compute for the CGPA. To do it, just enter the accumulated units for that term in the unit column and the TGPA in the grade column. The application will take the rest to compute for your CGPA.