Check out my new blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

PhotoSynthesis?

Ever heard of Instagram? It applies cool filters to your pictures and then share it. It can be shared to various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. It is a cool app, but it is still only for iOS.

That exclusivity gives me an idea. I want to create an Instagram like application for personal computers. Therefore, I created PhotoSynthesis. It is a one day chillax (chillax & relax) coding in PHP, scripting language that I still do not know that much.

PhotoSynthesis applies pictures with the preset filters. It is just needs three steps to do.
  1. Upload a photo.
  2. Select a filter.
  3. Save and share.
PhotoSynthesis currently contains ten filters. These filters are Reality, Oldies, Clarysage, Ranee, Bolos, Paolo, Gayi, Hapal, Paulyn, and Shiela. Some of the filters are names or surnames of my friends that gave me three numbers in which I used for the RGB values of the filter.

It is still on construction stage but it is now working and usable. If you want to try, just visit http://photosyn.berdugolabs.com/.

I will blog about PhotoSynthesis again some time with more description about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment