Check out my new blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The two thousand words picture

As we all know, a picture is worth a thousand word. But how about a picture with more words in it?

Yeah, I talked about PhotoSynthesis before that applies image filters to your pictures. Then I updated it. Or let's say I completely revamped it, the name, the layout, the page, except the filters.

PhotoSynthesis is now called as Potosint. Why? Check the its About page.

The index page is new too. I think it is better looking than before. Check it out here.


The website is still not complete. I will still integrate it to various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr for easy picture sharing.

If you think a thousand word for a picture is enough, try Potosint and it will add a thousand more.

No comments:

Post a Comment