Check out my new blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm a surfer dude

Last weekend, we went to San Juan, La Union to enjoy the last bits of vacation. The place is considered to be the surfing capital of the Northern Philippines. Therefore, we went there to surf.

We stay in Kahuna Resort which is only a walk away to the beach. We spent almost two days there.

We arrived Saturday noon, checked in and eat lunch. We then head to the beach after.

We start our surfing adventure through a simple tutorial. Then after few minutes of it, we tried it in the beach. It was not that hard to surf but it is exhausting.

I tried surfing again the next day without an instructor. At start, I can't get the hang of it.

But after some waves and falls, I'm gliding like a surfer dude.

Yeah. It's FUN FUN FUN!

I want to try it again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment