Check out my new blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Yes, such a good life.

You may want to ask what is happening to my life.

Well, I recently graduated with a BS Computer Science with specialization in Software Technology. Such an awesome course right? Yes it is, and I really learned a lot. About my graduation, I will just blog about it in later time.

Currently, I pursuing into graduate school taking up MS Computer Science. Why? Of course, to learn more and also because of the scholarship. Yes, I am studying right now for free.

How? I'm working for Dimension Data. They are paying our tuition and also giving us a stipend. Yes, I am earning money. How much? Let us say that it is more than I need.

Awesome right? Yes.
Sooo, I am still 19 years old. I am currently studying to broaden my knowledge. I am earning more than I need. I have a girlfriend. I have a happy family. Yes, I am living a good life.

And, I'm not done yet. I still have dreams to finish and plans to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment