Check out my new blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The AI - human connection

Our term is almost finished. And the busy week is over. I have done two different Machine Problems and it was quite frustrating. We also have our last day of INTROAI (Introduction to Artificial Intelligence) class yesterday and our professor asked us to write what we have learn in the class. I wrote three different points but I mainly focused on one.

I call it the AI – human connection. I wrote in it that AI can be compared to human in basis of creation. It is like God created humans and humans created AI. It is like a hierarchy of creation. Also, both are getting wiser and wiser, but still not the wisest. It is like AI cannot think like humans to humans cannot be like God.

So, even though the numerous tries, studies, and experiments, I believed that AI cannot be equally compared or compete to humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment