Check out my new blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Auto typer for "How Fast Can You Type?" app


The "How Fast can You Type?" application is the only game application that I play in Facebook. And I am amazed to those people that ranks above me, those people that have an averaged time of more than 1 second.

So, I was inspired to create a program that can do auto typing. Luckily, the program is not that hard, and after a few researched, I managed to create it and put a decent GUI in it.

I tried it in the application and VOILA! It works. :D And look at my result.

Its cool huh! :D You can download it here.

It is a jar file beacuse obviously, I created it in Java.
If you open the program, you will see a button.

Click it, and Alt-Tab to the Facebook application.
Note: The application must be ready, in short, it must be waiting for the first letter.

For me, this is not a cheat or hack. I do not modify the code of the application. I only create a program that simulate keyboard press with the use of my programming skills. :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jolo, how does this suppose to actually work? I tried to do it and the app is waiting on the first letter. I open your program, click it, and alt-tab just like you said, but apparently it doesn't start. I prolly doing something wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it still works for me. Sorry, my program is not that so user friendly and also many people asking how to use it.

    I have a question for you, do you see the typed letters from a-z? Do you see it from the textbox in the program? If you see it there, you need to focus your window in the Facebook window. Not in the program window.

    Also, in the how fast can you type game. You must click the start first and it should be waiting for the first letter A. To add, the focus is needed to be in the game, not just in the facebook background.

    I'm sorry, I do not update the program. Just try and try it, I'm sure it will work. :D

    Thanks for the try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about Z-A???? How do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, I did not upload the program for that. :D

    ReplyDelete