Check out my new blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Twisting like a twister fries

Twister Fries of McDonalds exists again. I don't know how many times it comes back and forth in the tables but McDonalds are again selling Twister Fries.

So Twister Fries is back in action, and my friends are like craving for it. I did not know why and I am curious to know why. So that curiosity leads me to try it. I bought a regular meal in McDo plus that 58 pesos Twister Fries.

It was my first time to try Twister Fries and it tastes like KFC fries with a twist. Yes, literally with twist because it is Twister Fries. It has the same color like those in KFC but it is so curly. And it is a little bit salty than those original fries that McDonalds sell, I think.


"Twister Fries - ang nagpakulot na french fries."

Hindi ko ito naubos dahil nag sawa ako, ang dami eh.

I do not have much to say about this fries. I did not say that I don't like it, but I'm just not a fan of french fries.

Try it and judge that taste of it. Is it really worth craving for?

GET TWISTED AGAIN! Twister Fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment