Check out my new blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Presenting XNA!

This past few days, I've been busy for something new. For something that is really important to me, because this is something that we will use for IC 2010. I am busy learning XNA.


XNA is a set of tools with a managed runtime environment provided by Microsoft that facilitates computer game development and management, as defined by Wikipedia.

XNA allows me to learn more in the field of programming. Because it can only be used by coding through C# which is something new for me. So, learning the basics of C#, I started coding in XNA.

XNA is used to create games and can be played through Windows OS, Zune or XBOX 360. Yes, you read it right, if you have an XBOX 360, you create your own game for it.

If you want to try, just go to this site, register (optional), download XNA and Visual C#, and start to create your own game. And it is just as easy as counting 1 - 2 - 3.

Maybe, in the near future, you will have your own game studio and thanking me for introducing XNA to you!

Goodluck creating you own game!

No comments:

Post a Comment