Check out my new blog

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Code Snippet and Auto Typing code

I wanted to post code snippets here in blogspot, but this site has no built in feature to do that. So, I downloaded Syntax Highlighter which I found in the internet.

It was good, I managed to work it out and post my code. But, editing it is hard. Also, formatting of my other blog post are affected because of that convert line breaks option that I changed.

So, I decided to just upload my code in the internet and download it there to view it.
I deleted my last post that contains the code snippet that I'm talking about. If you still want it, you can download it here. It is the program code that Auto Types.

Also, if you want to change the string that it types, you can change it in this part,

"char ch[] = "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz".toCharArray();"

It is in the line 50 of the code.
The java code specified is the one that I use here.

Study the code and experiment, it can offer you a lot of possibilites.

No comments:

Post a Comment