Check out my new blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Touch and Type for my mother

Last Christmas, I bought an iPod nano 4th gen for my sister. Today, I just gave my mother a new phone for Christmas. It is the Nokia X3 Touch and Type. Why touch and type? Because it has a keypad like those pre-QWERTY keypad era in which number keys are dominant than the alphabet. And also a touch screen. COOL RIGHT?

That's it. We bought it at a cost of P8,300. I do not know but it is much cheaper here in Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija than in Manila that costs P1000 higher.

It boasts the variation in colors. It has pink, white, black and two more I think.


And if you think it is thick like those other phones, look at the picture above. WOAH right.

So if you do not like touch screen phones because you can't text if you're not looking, this phone is for you. A touch screen phone with a decent keypad.

Look at my brother holding it...

Cute right?

See the Nokia X3 Touch and Type in action here in this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment